I think it’s all about team effort and specially a true joy and commitment of all involved in making and sharing with the tech community the greatest event possible in three 24/7 packed days of fun and hard work.
Where genuine breadth, content and work surpasses any type of hype and social media frenzy to make some noise…
This is also only possible because ALL the sponsors and partners are truly involved in the process of making the event a great experience for who comes by…
Now, we are thinking about guaranteeing that Pixels Camp and all the relevant side events that we promoted, namely Insert Coin, have a way of maintaining the momentum going during the whole year, until it’s time for another great edition of Pixels Camp! (if you want to contribute in any way of fashion, send us ideas!)
10 Steps To Become A Millionaire In 5 Years (Or Less)
There are titles that are created precisely to catch one’s attention.
This one worked on me.
Not that I long avidly to become a Millionaire but I do fancy having my independence to do what I like, when I want to, without having to rely that much on everyone else… 🙂
So, if that equates to being a Millionaire, why not? At least, I think I’ll enjoy the ride of trying to become one, even if I just reach halfway… I would suspect that the process is fun and fulfilling already… to be worth a swing at it!
1. Create A Wealth Vision
2. Develop A 90-Day System For Measuring Progress-Future-Pacing
3. Develop A Daily Routine To Live In A Flow-Peak State
4. Design Your Environment For Clarity, Recovery, And Creativity
5. Focus On Results, Not “Habits” or “Process”
6. Identify Ideal Mentors/Partners
7. Become A Brilliant Listener And Observer
8. Focus On “Who” Instead Of “How”
9. Continually Update Your Values-Definition Of Success
10. Don’t Wait Too Long When You Know It’s Time To Change
Never trust people with your servers. I was digitally erased. I created precisely my blog to keep a digital record keeping of things that I liked, things I wanted to share, things I wanted to state, things to digital store like a memory box.
Well, that went well…
Back to square one. Let’s hope this time everything will go well.